Stress-free management of your priorities and to dos. If you manage more than 2 projects, need to make dozens of lists, with dozens of ideas and tasks, then Priority Matrix is the perfect solution. Priority Matrix is an insanely easy to use tool to help you plan your work & life — in a meaningful and constructive way.
At the most basic level, you divide your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
1) Do NOW
2) Start Planning
3) High Distraction Tasks — (everything I feel like I have to do, but don't really have to)
4) Uncategorized — (put it into my agenda, and I'll organize later)
The biggest problem you face is knowing which task to work on next, and while we can't make that decision for you, we can help you visualize. All your most important things should go to the upper left, and every thing else becomes secondary. As some Priority Matrix enthusiasts call it, "It's like seeing all 4 to do lists at once" or even "a higher dimension to organization". Our amazing UI lets you dynamically resize your lists seamlessly, and you'd find yourself wondering why you'd ever go back to a static view of your to dos ever again.
Priority Matrix is a highly praised tool, averaging 4.5 stars user ratings on all of its platforms.
You get free cloud sync between your iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows platforms running Priority Matrix. Each platform is sold separately.
The latest version of Priority Matrix is more intuitive to use than ever before. You swipe left and right to change projects, and you swipe left and right to switch between tasks that you are viewing. You don't even have to leave your existing task to add a new one quickly.
To help you get started, keep these fundamental ideas in order to best use Priority Matrix:
1) Resize the quadrant. This will increase your visual space and make you more productive.
2) Use appropriate icons. Burning fire or exclamation marks will get your attention.
3) Track progress. Use completion percentage to add granularity to your tasks.
4) Sync often. Protect your data from losses, and keep all your devices up to date.
Here are other cool features that you'd love:
1) Recurring tasks. New tasks are automatically generated for you as you complete the old tasks. It's amazingly simple to use.
2) Cloud sync. Use it to keep all your devices in sync. Get Priority Matrix on Mac, iPad, and Windows and you've got yourself an amazing software suite to keep yourself prioritized.
3) Email reporting. Use it to keep your stakeholders updated. Even share with them your list and priorities.
Learn more at appfluence.com
© Appfluence LLC