Pipe Fitter Calculator – the fast, easy, dynamic and powerful…. yet simple to use
The Pipe Fitter Calculator is designed for Pipefitters/ Welders/ Fabricators to eliminate the time it takes to calculate normal piping calculations.
- Input Values as Fractions
- Input Metric
- Calculate "long radius", "short radius" and "3 Radius" fittings
- Determines Cut Length of Pipe to build spool piece
- Generates Values to cut any angle fitting out of a 90
- Rolling Offsets
- Equal Spread offsets
- Advanced rolling offset vertical outlet
- Advanced rolling offset exiting pipe left
- Pipe Guide Book – Finding angles and sides
*** Please note this is a calculator with accurate functions similar to a standard calculator. The data generated is 100% based upon the data you put in. any issues please use the in app feedback screen and contact me and I will assist you.***
Find Me on Facebook
Find the App on Facebook
After 10 years working as an Industrial Pipefitter, it felt like something was missing. And here it is. A calculator that literally increases productivity as it calculates every aspect of the fit up for you. Simply supply a minimum amount of information as you normally would in your daily calculations and the calculator will determine angles, lengths, offset etc all with the click of a button. Modestly speaking this app does everything but fit the pipe for you.
There are 5 screens included in this calculator:
1. Take Out For Any Angle: This is a basic calculation used quite often. The best part of this screen is not the calculation of the take-out but the ability to cut your own custom fitting just by using the measurements provided.
2. Rolling Offset Using 45's: This calculator will calculate all dimensions in the offset, all you have to do is provide the rise and the roll and it does the rest. simple as that.
3. Rolling Offset With Any Angle: This is a perfect calculator for those that need to create an offset within a specified space. You do not have the luxury to use 45's and that is where this comes in. Use the "Takeout For Any Angle" calculator to cut the custom fitting generated here as well.
4. Any Angle Offset: This is a handy screen for calculating a basic offset with any angle. Type in your rise and run and voila… you are up and running. Cut length of pipe and angle of the fitting all ready to go.
5. Equal Spread Offset: This is perfect for those running parallel runs of pipe. It will calculate for any angle and based on values given, you can apply this to an infinite number of lines running side by side.
Your feedback is always welcome on this app, as we are always improving its functionality. if for any reason your device has an issue on install or functionality please let us know. We will fix it. We want everyone to be able to utilize this tool at work to improve their productivity and value as a pipefitter/Fabricator.
Contact us either by:
(our webpage has a comment form. Enter your info and comments there as well as request to receive updates on existing and new products to improve your workflow)
Please note we make no claim or responsibility in the values generated and the user takes sole responsibility when using this application. Thank you.
© Kevin Morneault, 2012