Organize contacts, track projects, plan events, and manage things – all in one easy to use iPhone personal database! Bento for iPhone is one of the top iPhone apps and the most popular personal database for iPhone. Use it standalone or synchronize with Bento 4 for Mac, sold separately at http://store.filemaker.com
“How good is the iPhone version of Bento? I’d love to see it bundled with every iPhone sold.” – TUAW
"Bento for the iPhone and iPod touch is an amazing, versatile, and powerful application, making it possible for you to create databases and manage a variety of information, all from your mobile device." Awarded 4.5 Mice out of 5. – MacWorld
"Best App for Personal Databases" – Best iPhone Apps – O'Reilly
“I have everything that I need to run my practice in my pocket.” Bia Kunze, Mobile Dentist
“Bento for iPhone/iPod touch: one of my ‘must-have’ iPhone apps.” -iPod Observer
Use Bento for iPhone to organize contacts, track projects, plan events and manage things – the fast, fun and easy way! Bento for iPhone helps you do all this and more:
• Organize contacts and customers
• Track projects and task lists
• Plan events and meetings
• Manage things and much more
• Comes with 25 ready-to-use database templates that can be easily customized for whatever you need to organize.
• Supports a variety of field types so you can store text, numbers, dates, times, durations, locations, pictures, sounds, video clips, voice memos, pop-up choices, check boxes, prices, rates, addresses, phone numbers, ratings, web sites, email addresses, instant messaging accounts, and more.
• Includes iTunes-style searching and instant sorting to help you find things fast.
• Integrates with other iPhone apps so you can simply tap on a Bento field to call a contact, view a web site, send an email or display a map.
• Use as a standalone app or synchronize with Bento 4 for Mac, sold separately at http://store.filemaker.com
25 BUILT-IN TEMPLATES ORGANIZE ALL THIS AND MORE:
Classes, Contacts, Customers, Diet Log, Digital Media, Donations, Equipment, Events, Event Planning, Exercise Log, Expenses, Files, Home Inventory, Inventory, Issue Tracking, Items Sold, Membership List, Notes, Products, Projects, Recipes, Student List, To-do List, Time Billing, and Vehicle Maintenance.
• Synchronization with Bento 2.0.5 for Mac or later desktop software requires a Wi-Fi wireless connection.
• Some field types require Bento 2.0.5 for Mac or later desktop software.
• Events from iCal are not accessible in Bento for iPhone.
• Bento for iPhone may not support large databases created in Bento for Mac due to mobile device memory limitations. Please see details at: http://www.filemaker.com/bikb.
• Bento for iPhone is available in English as well as, localized versions that run in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
• Please note: Bento is also available for the iPad. Search on “Bento” to learn more.
If you have any questions, please post a message in the lively Bento forum for quick answers, tips, and tricks at: http://forums.filemaker.com
© 2011 FileMaker Inc.