Get Emoji 4.0 todayThe best emoji and emoji reference guide available!
See why Thousands have made Emojioti such a success!
works with iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and ALL iPod Touch Devices! (not iPad)
With EMOJIoti you enable all 460 Emoji icons and also get a beautiful emoji reference guide!
Some examples of Emoji are:
Just to display a few.
Emoji is the Japanese term for the picture characters or emoticons. The original form of the word meant pictograph. The word literally means e 'picture' + moji 'letter'.
Emoji Icons can be used in SMS, Mail, Notes, Calendar, Contacts, Skype, Beejive IM +, Tweetie, Loopt, Yahoo! Messenger, and any other application that deals with text!
Want to know what one of the images means? No problem! … just look it up in EMOJIoti!
EMOJIoti is the perfect companion to reference all of the emoji icons!
●●●●● Enable Emoji Keyboard ●●●●●
1. Start EMOJIoti and tap the information button.
(When done correctly it should say "Need Support?…"
2. Exit the app
3. Go to Settings – General – International – Keyboards
4. Select "Japanese" and set the "Emoji" Switch to "ON"
5. Tap on the Globe Key Next to the Space Bar within the keyboard to use Emoji!
6. If you have any problems activating Emoji restart your device!
***To install on iOS4***
1. Press the info button in the app until it says "Need Support"
2. Exit the app and go to the Settings App
3. Go to Settings > Keyboard> International> Add New Keyboard > Emoji
* If you send Emoji to friends with other devices (not iPhone / iPod Touch) they will NOT be able to see the Emoji icons.
© 2009 John Cotant