With Group Email! you can send email with attachments to single contacts, to groups, to handpicked set of contacts or to custom distribution lists. You can optionally attach photos, videos, documents, locations information with map and address, audio clips, pasteboard content and contacts information (vCard or text).
And if you send the same email text frequently, you can create a template and use it to save typing or to send nice HTML emails.
User's guide available on the web site www.redbits.com. Please read the guide, the few negative reviews are from people that have not read the user's guide. If in doubt, send an email to support ! We reply to every request.
- easy and quick interface
- use address book groups;
- handpick set of contacts from address book
- create distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
- attachments (see below)
- choose the mode (To,Cc, Bcc) for each recipient
- create email text templates
- supports HTML source into templates (HTML editor is NOT included)
- optionally pre-select recipients on template to send the same email to the same recipients with just a couple taps.
- import / export lists from/to CSV documents
- supports iPhone 4 retina display
- runs on the iPhone, iPod and iPad
- supports multitasking on iOS4
- print list (iOS4.2 and supported printer required)
- preview templates, documents and contacts information
- Full VoiceOver support
- Landscape support
Supported Attachments :
- Photos and Videos from your device photo library
- In-App Camera Still Shot and Video Shot (requires a device with a camera, videos are supported only on newer devices)
- In-App Audio Clips Recording
- Current Location with Google Map image and reverse geocoded address.
- Map Location (search and drop pin supported) with reverse geocoded address.
- Documents (iOS4 required on the iPhone, iOS3.2 on the iPad)
- Pasteboard content
- Single or Multiple contact information in vCard and/or text format
Documents can be uploaded to the app using:
- the "open In…" command that many apps have (for example Apple Mail, Dropbox and many others);
- direct access to Dropbox
- iTunes and USB cable connection
Once uploaded documents stay there and can be used every time you need them.
Note: the number and size of attachments the app can handle depends on your device and free memory. Newer devices will handle more and bigger attachments than older devices.
Note: the app can't use your existing groups when syncing with Exchange. You can however create lists in the app and use them.
© 2010, 2011 Andrea Vettori